End of Quarter Best + 2



This photo was another of the wedding after the ceremony. There was this food truck/van with the cutest employee you will ever meet! I like this photo because it's like a proffesional advertisement shot. I also obviously liked the cute dog in the front as well.



This is another picture from the ceremony. I like this one as my bonus because the subjects is clearly defined and the background is a good bokeh.


This is my new favorite photograph because I like how my style of portrait photography came out. This picture was taken during my cousins wedding after the ceremony. We saw a big tree that was low enough to sit on and thought it would be a good picture opportunity.





Since i've been working with film alot i haven't been spending a lot of time on my digital camera. I think I spent a good 3/4 of the quarter working on film. My overall thougths on film this quarter was very bitter sweet because my roll came out mostly black but the expierience was fun. I liked the process of rolling film for developing and also developing the film. I had about two days of practice before actually setting my roll on the wheel and developing. The only thing that was hard for me was getting the cartridge open, but thats about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Play Day

Now add a CD