Best Photo (plus two)

Throughout my four years of photography experience, I have come to notice what specific things I like to shoot and don’t like to shoot. One of my favorite things to shoot is people. Especially when I capture a particular expression. It freezes that memory in time and makes it last forever. This is a picture of my cousins having a blast at my other cousin’s wedding. 




This is my best photo I have taken so far; it is a picture of my best friend Aimee. We are at school in
the “garden” area. I call this my “best” photo because its the first photo that made me realize what
photography was all about, which is capturing moments and freezing them in time. 


In my junior year of high school, we started to learn about double exposure photos to prepare us for the darkroom. As I was experimenting I found that I really like this technique and would love to practice more of it in the future. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Play Day

Now add a CD