Personal Project Pt.1

For my personal project I was originally going to do shadow photography. I changed my mind at the last minute because my cousin asked me to photograph her wedding. I always wanted to shoot weddings but never got the opportunity to. This would be perfect for my personal project because it's a rare opportunity and something I will enjoy in the process.  Since there was about three other photographers, I tried including individuality into my pictures by putting a blur around the couple by using grass, branches, and leaves. There was a lot of space to move around since the wedding took place outside. I could get the couple from all different angles. They were standing in front of a Hale house which made for a more outdoor nature vibe. 

iso-400  f/stop- 4 shutter speed- 1/200
iso- 400 f/stp- 5 shutter speed- 1/200
iso -300 f/stop- 4 shutter speed-1/200

This shot was set-up by queen emma summer palace. Things I had to take into consideration were the background and the focus. In the background there was a bathroom and I for sure didn't 
wan't people to see that. The biggest challenge was angles. I had to change angles constantly 
but i couldn't just go around the couple. The other 2 images were my bonuses because I loved how I put my own personal style of the fuz in the corner.


I am very proud of my results from this personal project. At first I was nervous about shooting my 
personal project but when it came time to shoot I was confident in my skills. In regards to "stretch" I 
represented it as multiple angles to create a totally different view of the momment. I also tried back focus as represented in image one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Play Day

Now add a CD