Q1 Best Photograph + 2

Hi my name is Lian and welcome to my blogger account! This is a website showcasing all my photography projects and more. I hope you will have fun viewing my blogs and maybe find inspiration from my pictures as well! Thank you and enjoy the blogs. 

This picture is when we took a class field trip to Kakaako for Pow Wow Hawaii. The subject is my friend Aimee. It is one of my best photographs because of the memories of that day and the joyful expression on her face makes the whole picture light up and portray a feeling of nostalgia. I like taking portraits of people because you can characterize their personality so well in just one photograph. 


Fast Shutter Photos is also a favorite of mine to shoot. Freezing action always interests me in a way other styles of photography can't. It's always cool to see a ball being kicked, a water balloon being smashed onto someone, or just candid shots of personalities. This photo was taken at a beach lookout on the rocks. The surf was really high and it was a good opportunity to practice my fast shutter setting camera skills. During my years taking photography I've gotten better at fast shutter and am confident in my improvement. 

Something that falls in the category of the first picture shown along with single subject portraits is group portraits. I always loved taking pictures of people because of the story that's always behind it. This picture was taken at homecoming just before the parade. Their face paint and charismatic smiles make the photo more exciting and resembles the spirit they have for their class. It keeps the viewer guessing whats going on behind the camera as well as in front. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Play Day

Now add a CD